June 2021 Books Recap
It is official; we are more than halfway through the year– I cannot believe it. I am a little bit late (well, a lot) posting June’s recap, but I’ve been so busy with life this month, and I forgot to post.
I am proud to say I had an excellent reading month as I did last month. I read nine books, and five of them were Jessica Gadziala books; I am addicted to her books.
Here are the nine books read in June 2021, along with books reviewed, purchased, and books added to my to-be-read list.
The books I read last month in no particular order are:
- Shane (Mallick Brothers #1) By Jessica Gadziala
- Ryan (Mallick Brothers #2) By Jessica Gadziala
- Mark (Mallick Brothers #3) Jessica Gadziala
- Monster (Savages #1) By Jessica Gadziala
- Killer (Savages #2) By Jessica Gadziala
- The Devil’s Ride: Coffin Nails By K. A. Merikan
- Line Mates & Study Dates (CU Hockey #4) By Eden Finley and Saxon James
- Good Intentions (Intentions Duet #2) By Ella Frank
- Ares (Guardians of Hades #1) By Felicity Heaton
All Jessica’s Gadziala’s books were amazing, especially Monster and Killer. So far, all of her books are so addictive, and I can’t wait to finish them all.
I was looking forward to the below two books, and they did not disappoint.
Line Mates & Study Dates (CU Hockey Book 4) By Eden Finley and Saxon James This is Asher and Kole’s story. Asher, the troubled hockey player, and Kole, the Coach’s son. Each book in the series keeps getting better and better, and this was no different. The two boys were perfect together and the chemistry was off the charts. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
How many books do you have on your to-be-read list? I have 1250, of which 589 is waiting on my kindle or book shelf waiting to be read.
Good Intentions (Intentions Duet Book 2) I wish that there were more books in the series. Gabe and Marcus were amazing–once again Ella Frank introduced an unforgettable couple. The whole story is scorching hot, funny, and romantic. This duet is one of her best series and one of her best couples–second only to Tate and Logan.
I wrote one book review last month–to my dismay:
- Face-Offs & Cheap Shots By Eden Finley and Saxon James. You can read the review by clicking here=⇒Face-Offs & Cheap Shots Review
Here are the books I purchased this month. Keep in mind the below books do not include books I grabbed with my Kindleunlimited subscription.
- Belonging to the Hitman: Men of Ruthless Corp. Frankie Love
- Grudge Match Jessica Gadziala
- Lift You Up (Rivers Brothers Book 1) Jessica Gadziala
- Lock You Down Jessica Gadziala
- Pull You In Jessica Gadziala
I am really looking forward to the release of the below books by some of my favorite authors.
- The End Zone (Atlanta Lightning Book 2) By Riley Hart- July 16th
- Not Another Manwhore R.L. Kenderson July 13th
- Sleight of Hand (The Kings: Wild Cards Book 3) Charlie Chocet July 6th
- Dare You (Dare to Try Book 1) Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine
- Fury of Conviction Coreene Calahan
- Claimed (Liar of the Wolven, The Book 1) J.R. Ward
My TBR list is getting bigger and bigger every day. I added the below books to my TBR list last month–not many added for a change and I only purchased five books.
How did you do last month? Any books you would recommend to me? Would you please let me know in the comments below? I look forward to hearing from you.