Crossing the Line Book Review
I knew this book was coming and I was so excited when I realized it was already out in paperback. Well of course, I couldn’t wait for the Kindle version so I got it. I have read all of Jeanne St. James books so far, so her books are on automatic pre-order.
I already knew I wouldn’t be disappointed–and I wasn’t. I got just what I hoped for and more. From reading her Dare Ménage series, I already know she knows how to write a good M/M scene, I love the Down and Dirty Series, so I was looking forward to seeing a little M/M biker/cop action. I love…love…love this book…must read. I am not going to say much about the story because I don’t want to give anything away, but this was an amazing read.
Crossing the Line is a forbidden romance and finally Nash’s story. I was worried that the series would end without his story, but as usual, Jeanne did not disappoint me.
From the start the boys had chemistry in spades. I was blown away because the heat was burning the pages up. As with all her books, I couldn’t put this one down…I stayed up until 4am to read it–was that damn good–grabbed my attention from the very first page and wouldn’t let go.
As I mentioned, this is a forbidden love story, Nash is a long-time member of Dirty Angels MC and the lead singer of Dirty deeds. He has kept his bisexuality from the rest of his brothers. Cross, a police officer and member of the Blue Avengers MC (all members are cops) has also kept his relationship a secret from his peers.
As you can imagine, there are tons of conflicts in this book being a forbidden love story. I wanted to slap both men, I teared up a bit, and I laughed. I was on an emotional rollercoaster ride and I loved it. The story and the characters were so real, it was as if I was living their story with them. I was hoping I would see a lot more of Diesel, but hey once is enough, right?
What an amazing read…highly recommend it.
(1) Attention Keeper: 5 ? ? ? ??
(2) Digging deep in Character Development: 5 ? ? ? ??
(3) Danger-Drama-Friction-Suspense Fulfillment?: 5 ?? ? ??
(4) Edit to Perfection!: 5 ?? ? ??
(5) Feeling the Words: 5 ?? ? ??
(6) Give me more please factor: 5 ?? ? ? ?
(7) Going with the Flow of the Story: 5 ?? ? ? ?
(8) Grammar Police: 5 ?? ? ? ?
(9) It’s all about the Chemistry, baby: 5 ?? ? ? ?
(10) Laugh out loud funny: 3?? ?
(11) Love connection: 5 ?? ? ? ?
(12) Plot Worthy: 5 ?? ? ? ?
(13) Show me Entertainment: 5 ?? ? ? ?
(14) The Writing speaks for itself: 5?? ? ??
(15) The Wrap Up of all loose ends in a tidy bow: 4?? ? ?
(16) Bring the Heat 5?? ? ? ?
(17) Book Cover 5?? ? ? ?